Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WTF WED! GAME GRUMPING BREVITY WITH PORTALS!

WTF WEDNESDAY PRESENTS

The first act in our three act play of WTFery is a great Game Grumps fan animation from Flannelson that uses audio from the Animal Crossing series that the Groomps have been doing. As a big Grumpster, I couldn't help but share it with ya.


Then, we got a strange parody of a cartoon show that I've never even watched, but have heard wonderful things about, the Disney Channel's Gravity Falls.But what can you expect from me? I pretty much have to share this video-- its Ukinojoe!

The most beautiful, and probably more "WTF, I'm impressed!", than the other videos is the sleek fan animation of a scene from Portal 2. From enquaynay, it manages to captures the emotions involved and uses really slick and realistic movement to give it that 1980's sci-fi fantasy animated feel that would make for a wonderful film!