Monday, September 24, 2012

MUSICAL MONDAY! THE EMOTIONAL CLAWS & HAN SOLO GANGNAME STYLE!

MUSICAL MONDAY PRESENTS

I think what sets Game Grumps aside from every other Let's Play series on the planet is two factors: first and foremost, the personalities and improvisation of Jon Jafari AKA Jon Tron and Arin Hanson AKA Egoraptor. The second factor that makes it incredibly infectious is the enthusiasm of the fan base and their creativity. I've shared some Game Grumps in the past (CHECK THIS OUT) and this week I had to share the results of an improvised musical based on the TMNT character, War. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do.

And as a sweetener, a couple of bonus videos:

&

The second video is from my friend, omgitskazer, who has just gotten back into making videos, including his video game advice video series KAZER VS.  What I like about the Halo Machinima posted above is that is both explained Gangnam Style in a mature and smart way, in an interesting format, and ended with a laugh. Good stuff.