Wednesday, December 17, 2014

WTF WED! TO GRANDMOTHER'S HOUSE WE GO! (WITH NICK & JONTRON & DUNKEY)


Oh Jontron. You're the cutest cartoon character ever. You don't believe me after me starting this WTF WED with some commercial for a shirt or hoodie? Well fine then. Here is some bonus content.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRYY KRZMZ!




I know it isn't really Christmas themed but, if you look at the title, I somehow manage to tie it all together, wrap it, and put a bow on it this year. Or I worked with what I got and gave you what I could give you. Why're you so ungrateful this year? Sorry.

HAPPY KKKKKHHHHHHANUK-K-K-K-K-K-KAH!


And lastly, our two favorite surreal buddies from Nick: The Feature Film.

There is Nick and there is Chris. Apparently, when Chris isn't busy reviewing restaurants in the totally not fictional town of Titanville, Florida (it really is real, but I like casting aspersion), he is busy throwing on a wig so he could bother Nick.

Everyone will suffer for this.

Kwanza. Just Kwanza.