Wednesday, December 10, 2014

WTF WED! ALIEN 5: SHARKS FROM THE BLACK HOLE!


You come home. You hear something upstairs. Someone is taking a shower. You creep up the stairs to investigate and realize that your partner is washing off. A playful though emerges. You step into the bathroom and disrobe. You pull the curtain and...


Between running a Call of Cthulhu game and watching Christopher Nolan's Interstellar, I find myself obsessed with metaphysical horror because, when confronted by the unexplainable and unconfrontable, humans will try to explain and confront it.

That is fascinatingly horrible or is it just horrible fascinating? I don't know.



I really wanna play Alien: Isolation. Even if the last horror video game I played made me jump about and flail like a fish at the first jump scare. Once again, humans feel they must confront such things. Or run. Probably just run. Well, run and hide. Yeah. That makes sense...