Monday, November 10, 2014

MUSIC MON! BOWSER AND BOWSER JR. IS OVERPOWERED AND NEED TO BE NERFED!


Dunkey's lyrics come in three flavors:

Trash Talk: "You guys are drinking Dr. Pepper. I'm drinking Mountain Dew. My name is Jason Gastrow. Who the f*** are you?"

Earned Frustration:  "Every other day there's fans that say I'm getting crappy
How the fuck am I supposed to keep a million people happy?"

Ri-donk-ulousness: "I'm knocking cats out left and right like it's Tom and Jerry
We might as well call this map Summoner's Cemetery."

And it wouldn't be my personal gaming playerlist without a lot of Dunkey.


Ukinojoe's girlfriend made this. It is cute. I like it.

And....
Bowser is gonna be top tier in Smash Bros 4. I'm just calling it. I've been playing him a lot on 3DS and he finally has the speed and the moves to be a powerhouse. It is crazy. His dashing smash is just so awesome. He just dropkicks people off the map!



Even though Sion needs some work-- his Q is slow, his W doesn't give him enough health or shield, and his passive is pretty unreliable-- but they just need to tweak him a bit.

He is a lot of fun to play and very satisfying when he works.