Tuesday, September 16, 2014

WORD OF THE DAY! 9/16/14!

Club Nintendo [kluhb-nin-ten-doh]
noun
1. The customer loyalty program ran by Nintendo that rewards feedback and purchases with special access to content, the ability to trade in "earned coins" for exclusive merchandise, and even the ability to get free games.

EX. I broke down and really invested into Club Nintendo when I got a Wii-U last year and, being a Platinum member, the investment has totally paid off; I got free New Super Mario Bros straps for my Nintendo Wii remotes and a free copy of Game & Wario. And then I got an e-mail from Nintendo the other day and look at this:

The demo version of Super Smash Bros for 3DS, a week early, that has unlimited play time. Thank you Nintendo! I played the new Smash back in June and I've been craving it ever since. Sure, the demo just has Pikachu, Mario, Link, Villager, and Mega Man.... BUT I FRICKIN' LOVE IT!

And all the news from the Japanese release of the game has me salivating for October 3rd to arrive already! I'm buying a 3DS XL for this release! I love being a Nintendo fan right now.

The best part? I also got three codes for my friends so I can spread the hype-- er, I mean, joy of playing one of the year's most anticipated games early.

This is the part where most bloggers would be handing over their codes to commenters or worse, but I'm afraid I already gave them away. But, hey, no hard feelings, right?

Hey, what's with the hammer? Wait! Calm down! Stop!

MEGA MEN! BACK ME UP HERE!