Monday, April 21, 2014

MUSIC MON! TEEMO RUINED YOUR CHILDHOOD & ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE?!


All of my friends are playing Elder Scrolls Online and, you may be asking, "why aren't you implejr?"

Well, MMORPGs aren't really my thing. Even though I love Elder Scrolls, the game just doesn't really pique my interest-- especially for the investment of time and money required. Perhaps I'll try Destiny when it comes out (cuz Bungie)?

Still, the latest Harry Partridge animation got me a little nostalgic for running around as a Breton wielder of sword and sorcery.


What am I playing?

Super Mario 3D World, mostly.

Oh, and League of Legends. I still love League of Legends.


And let's end with a delightful little school house rock style animation from ADHD injected with the dreary reality hiding behind the fantasy we so enjoyed in our youth.

I just got done rendering the audio and video for my upcoming Let's Play videos and you can expect to see an episode or two up tomorrow.