Monday, March 24, 2014

MUSIC MONDAY! I'M JUST SAIYAN THAT THIS TITLE IS DRAGON ON! LOL!


Let's start this chilly Monday with a look at, possibly but not definitely, the last and possible best Frozen parody of the bunch:

Team Four Star is the big success story of the Youtube Abridged community; a super group of talented voice actors and producers of their own series, they have been producing episode of Dragon Ball Z Abridged for 5 years and are still going strong.

They also do one-offs like this week's featured video and their classic parody of "I'll Make a Man Out of You" from Disney's Mulan.

Seriously, if you like anime (or even if you don't), abridgers produce some of the funniest content on youtube and you should check them out if you somehow haven't by this point.

THE DRAGON'S DAUGHTER! (GAME OF THRONES TRIBUTE MIX)

Last week I mentioned I'm stoked for the new season of Game of Thrones, so lemme talk about a funny little antecdote:

I dunno why, but every time I cut the grass I think of Game of Thrones. My family lives in the country and we have a good chunk of land that I gotta cut every one to three weeks over the spring and summer to keep it from getting out of hand. My mind seems to almost always wander to Game of Thrones and Game of Thrones based fantasies (like made-up characters and future events, etc.). Maybe it has something to do with the series being associated with that time of year or maybe I just want to write cool fiction like George R R Martin. I got no idea...


Finally, let's end on a League of Legends music video compilation.