Thursday, August 1, 2013

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 7/22-7/28/13!

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS
MY NEIGHBOR POKÉTOTORO WEEK!

7. NERDCULTURE SMACKDOWN! POKÉMON OF THE WEEK! #347 ANORITH & #348 ARMALDO

Because of my disappointment with this article, I'm considering ways to improve Pokémon of the Week articles.

6. WORD OF THE DAY! 7/26/13! Discrepancy!

This image amuses me to no end and I'm still not sure if it's from the anime or if someone had way too much time on their hands.

5. WORD OF THE DAY! 7/27/13! STUPID SEXY!

Despite how the Simpsons has become an overly expensive commercial monster with more cameos than jokes, I'd still pick it as my one TV series to watch while stranded on a desert island.

4. WORD OF THE DAY! 7/22/13! Paper plane.

By the way, I still haven't seen Miyazaki's last movie yet... Has anyone seen Up on Poppy Hill yet?

3. WORD OF THE DAY! 7/24/13! Sailor Fuku.

This article got a little bit of attention from Sailor Moon fans & MLP fans alike. I just apparently wanted an excuse to post Sailor Man and Sailor Man the Squeakquel again.

2. MUSIC MON! ANIMEME RAP BATTLE BOLOGNA SANDWICH WITH DUNKEY DRESSING!

"What's the matter, baloney boy? What? Your baloney mom not pack the wrong bologna on your bologna sandwich?"

1. TABLETOP TALES: MY M14 PRE-RELEASE "RAMPED UP BANT FLYERS!"

If you like this article, make sure to check out the Commander article I'm gonna post tomorrow. Also, if you are a huge Magic the Gathering fan/player, lemme know on Facebook, and I might let you in on one of my side projects that I've been working on to develop my R & D skills.