Monday, March 18, 2013

MUSICAL MON! "EVERYTHING'S COMING UP GAME GRUMPS!"


What's that? I just talked about my love for the Simpsons yesterday and I'm following up with a fan song about everyone's favorite character-- well, everyone who appreciates the poor blue-haired bastard's awkward position as Bart's whipping boy-- but guess what kiddies, "everything is comping up Milhouse!" Because this week we got an awesome remix from one of my favorite youtube subscriptions, Cossbysweater, whom you may or may not remember from A Song For Ulvaak.


Atpunk01, liltommyj, and xXJerryTerryXx are three of the most prolific and profound remixers in the Game Grumps community. I've shared several of their works before on Music Monday and, as if to grant a wish I didn't even know I wanted, they've come together to produce a delightfully dense collaboration mixing and blending their styles into something that is truly stirring. Good job.