Tuesday, October 9, 2012

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 10/1-10/7/12.

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS
MY LITTLE POKEMON WEEK!

7. WORD OF THE DAY/ 10/4/12. Red Herring.

Anybody out there remember A Pup Named Scooby Doo? I thought it was definitely one of the better of the sub-genre of exploitation where they take a proven franchise and make a show about their younger years. It can also been seen as comparatively consecutive because it was syndicated for years, as opposed to all the awful shows of this sort.

6. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/5/12. K.O.

Would it be worth writing a comparison between Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World and FLCL?

5. MUSICAL MON! LIAM NEESON: THE MUSICAL!

Stare into those eyes and find your inner Neeson.

4. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/7/12. Cognizance.

Just curious, who was your favorite character in the Avengers? I think that I would have to say Agent Coulson or Mark Ruffalo's Hulk/Banner. Coulson is the heart at the center of the film and Ruffalo brought the character to life in a way that every other actor has failed.

3. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/6/12. Debate: TOP 11 REASONS I WANNA LIVE IN THE POKEMON UNIVERSE

Its been a while since I did a top 11 list; check out my First Call of Duty List, the Other COD List and my Legend of Zelda List.As for this list, it was less about a criticism/analysis of the series and more about the world.

2. TABLETOP TALES: RETURN TO RAVNICA PRE-RELEASE

And after a preview of the Pre-Release last Sunday, I went to the event, and wrote down the results into this handy article. I think the Pre-Release events are a great way for players, new and old alike, to get together and play some Magic the Gathering that's all about skill over wallet.


And I think that the best way to end my trio of Return to Ravnica articles over the last two weeks was this awesome breakdown of my new Standard deck. If you are interested in getting into Magic the Gathering, leave a comment and ask away.