Monday, October 1, 2012

MUSICAL MON! LIAM NEESON: THE MUSICAL!

MUSICAL MONDAY PRESENTS

Oh boy, I don't even know if I can handle this one; last featured back at the end of July, with the Expendables Musical, the Kaplan Bros. have managed to bring us something that mixed nerd-baiting and film fan excitement by celebrating the career of Liam Neeson. A man of a hundred roles, most involving saving a girl from getting kidnapped or being a vaguely respectable demi-god figure, but nonetheless he has been in at least a half-dozen genre films in the last decade from the abysmal Phantom Menace to the Nolan Batman series. I hope you guy's enjoy and subscribe.

I'd like to know how you guys feel about Neeson, because admittedly I have pretty neutral feelings about him; so tell me what you like about him, don't like about him, etc. And, if you like him, give me an example of your favorite Liam Neeson film. Speaking of which...

BONUS VIDEOS: SCHINDLER'S LIST: THE MUSICAL ACT I (Liam Neeson)

SCHINDLER'S LIST: THE MUSICAL ACT II (Ralph Fiennes)