Monday, September 3, 2012

MUSICAL MONDAY! BRUCE LEE & BRONIES?

MUSICAL MONDAY PRESENTS

Alrighty, so sometimes I don't have a fantastic new music video that just wins me over so entirely or, I feel, appeals to a wide audience of readers (all twelve of you have very broad tastes, I'm sure) and, therefore, this week you're getting a double-barrel spray to the face from the bipolar shotgun that is my favorite videos on the web.

First up, linked above, is another tribute song made by melodysheep, the brilliant remix artist behind the Symphony of Science, Mr. Roger Tribute, and Bob Ross tribute -- all of which has been previously shared on the blog. I am not a huge fan of Bruce Lee, but I have enjoyed all of the films I have had the pleasure of enjoying with his name attached. He is one of the greatest martial artists in film history and an awesome individual.


And then we have another returning subject of Musical Monday with Parry Gripp, whom I claimed was MADE OF INTERNETS.

This time its not a directly linked video, but instead a PMV (Pony Musical Video) about everyone's favorite tertiary character of MLP, Derpy Hooves. Originally, the character was a goofy character often seen in the background of scenes...with eyes going in two directions. She was first called Ditzy and then renamed as a tip of the hat to fans...until her first speaking scene apparently offended dozens of people...

Well, regardless, I still think it is fun to enjoy Ms. Derp and her friends.


Last but certainly not least, I want to share a great song from Nerdfighter extraordinaire, Hank Green of the VLOG BROTHERS. I love watching Hank's and his brother John's vlogs and educational series like CRASH COURSE and SCISHOW. The song is a funny and politely tongue-in-cheek answer to a question all bronies ask but some bronies, like myself, can't really answer with 100% certainty because...

...its hard to choose.