Tuesday, July 31, 2012

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 7/23-7/29/12! POKEMON DRESS-UP WEEK!

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS
POKEMON DRESS-UP WEEK!

7. WORD OF THE DAY! 7/27/12. Mushmouth.

I am still coming down from the Legend of Zelda overload that was Skyward Sword Week and I just got caught up on Futurama. No side-effects, honestly.

6. WORD OF THE DAY! 7/28/12. Dress-up.

I really think that dress-up/perform mini-game in Pokemon Black & White was pretty insulting to the intelligence of every pokemon player ever and probably embarrassing to everyone involved.

5. WTF WED: THE INTERNET, IT'S MY LIFE!

Sometimes, I just have to admit that I am going to go blind from staring at a computer screen...could be worse.

4. MUSICAL MONDAY! BABY CAKES: ROLE PLAY TOURNAMENT (BE AGGRESSIVE)

Until I see a new season of Venture Bros., my favorite show on TV is China, IL. Check it out on Adultswim.

3. WORD OF THE DAY! 7/29/12. Grump.

How much Game Grumps am I watching? I am listening to them play Mega Man 7 as I type this out, because their voices simulate company...what? I refer you to #5 above.

Also, they inspired me to toss my old copy of Goof Troop into my SNES and, now that I've grown up (I was video game-challenged as a child, basically, "This is hard. I'm gonna go read a book about magical objects and a chosen one or something. Pfft." )



" I've been watching the, Tabletop, hosted by Wil Wheaton, since its inception a few months ago. Every episodes begins with me being curious about the games they will play and ends with me wanting to buy/play said games as soon as possible. The show's presentation mixed with my love affair with board games and role-playing make it the perfect hobby program for a nerd like me."

1. TABLETOP TALES! FIASCO! EP. 1 DIRTY POLITICS PT. 2

And that lead to our first game of Fiasco, which I'm talking about in Table Top Tales this week! I gave it the name "Dirty Politics" because of the themes of dirty business and a prospective mayor.