Tuesday, May 15, 2012

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 5/7-5/13.

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS:

GORDON FREEMAN WEEK


9/10 demonic spawn agree, pancakes are so righteous they stave off the slippery slope into Hell's mouth. The tenth individual is usually allergic to gluten.

Have I mentioned the fact that this image may or may not represent our sponsor? What's that Captain Planet? More pizza rolls? Right away, sir.

Zelda: A Link to the Past is still my favorite Zelda game. Between the memorable dungeons, the challenging bosses, the awesome character designs, the incredible music, and the overall story, it just fills me with nostalgia. 

My only problem? My copy disappeared last summer...

I don't often make political commentary but, when I do, I often turn my sights to Faux News.


Remember, you all deserve to be loved. And you all deserve a Nintendo.








I am definitely gonna be getting my Skyrim back on sometime soon. As soon as I finish up Skyward Sword and Arkham City.

I don't think I express this often enough, but I really am happy that I can share my addictions- errr...hobbies with ya'll. I really have been digging the Innistrad Block and the angel deck I've been working on the last couple of weeks is a blast and really gives a good insight into the way my brain works. Enjoy picking my brain and enjoy the quotes caption all of the creature cards with.