Tuesday, April 17, 2012

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 4/9-4/15. "VEGETA IS GOOD DAD?" WEEK!

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS


"VEGETA IS GOOD DAD?" WEEK

7. WTF WEDNESDAY! LoToR: "ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY START A BOY BAND!"

I am sorry Gandalf...I don't even know how to apologize for this one.Is it amusing? Yes. Are you gonna hate yourself for watch it? Prolly.
My plan to slowly morph this from a blog about obscure comic book miscellanea, pokemon humor, and nostaligic nausea to a blog soley about obscure Japanese commercials starring talking beans begins and ends with "MANLESHIBA!"

5. WORD OF THE DAY! 4/11/12. Product Placement.

Grossest brand Twinklies Snack Cakes are the best thing wrapped in a synthetic yellow goop and wrapped in plastic at your local corner shop. But don't take it from me; take it from everyone's dog-loving super pal, Rorschach.
4. WORD OF THE DAY! 4/12/12. Futurology.

Seriously, I would love to have some AR goggles as soon as they come out with a Scouter version that can read power levels and comes in a stylish shade of magenta.
3. WORD OF THE DAY! 4/15/12. Night-light.

"What if Vegeta was an attentive father? What if when Trunks wanted to go to the zoo, but was sick, Vegeta brought an elephant to their backyard? And what if when Bra was scared of the dark, Vegeta was her night-light? かわいい!"

I couldn't go a whole week without a pokemon reference and what is a better way to celebrate the new Pikachu background than to share this hilarious video?

1. MIXED BAG. TABLE TOP TALES: BLOOD & PORCELAIN

Its funny how doing blogs on my MTG decks has allowed me all kinds of inspirations. For example, while working on this deck article, I changed out about five cards, and then played and won three of the four games I played against my friend, Matt. By analyzing my own choices and how I spend card slots, I was able to realize some changes that needed to be made right off the bat.

If you want to leave some suggestions or comments about my decks feel free. And if you're curious about Magic: The Gathering I certainly recommend it. Now is a great time to get in the world's best trading card game.