Wednesday, July 1, 2015

WTF WED! BEAR AND BUNNY BOO 2: AGE OF CONSOLES WARS!



Speedosausage may have some seriously problems when it comes to tonal shifts between gross over-sexualization and violence to cuteness that borders on somehow being even more visually disturbing than the former adult content. HAHAHA! STOP!


While, I don't think Age of Ultron was necessarily the best Marvel film, I still stand by the villain of the film as being one of the most entertaining villain since Loki (though I have a special place for Ronan and don't get me started on Netflix's Daredevil's Kingpin) and this mash-up is rather masterful, short and sweet. Check it out.



I really wanted E3 2015 to help me pick between Xbox One and PS4 for my next console purchase but, once again, I was left with only a couple worthwhile exclusives on each console and none of them were worth paying $400+ to enjoy.