Friday, March 27, 2015

FTW FRIDAY! SUPER MUGI AND BONK PLAY FINAL FANTASY VII!


Anime is ridiculous. Ridiculously sweet.

On last Sunday, my Dungeons and Dragons group voted on which one of our players was "best waifu" and my friend Jas won hands down. These are the sorts of conversations you have over rum and board games. These are the voyages of the star ship Dorkerprise.


Why have I never heard of Super Bonk?

Super Bonk is ridiculous. Ridiculously amazing!

In gaming news, after beating Shadow of Mordor and Link Between Worlds I am back to puttering around GTA V at my leisure and I smoke League every day. In new news, I got into the Heroes of the Storm beta and I must admit I am having fun. It's not gonna replace any of my other mobas, but it is pretty fun.


Final Fantasy VII is ridiculous. Ridiculously overrated.


Quick Jesus! Take the wheel before I'm overrun by angry fans!