Wednesday, January 28, 2015

WTF WED! AN AMAZING ANIME WORLD OF ROBOTS, MONSTERS, & BARBARACLES!


Anime makes me smile. One such anime that I recently watched the first season of, in like two days, was The Devil is a Part Timer. It is a slice of life anime and, as far as I can tell, the appeal to such a show is going "oh that's cute" every ten minutes. It is a simple pleasure that I fear I don't want to cherish too much.

I also started Sword Art Online but took a hiatus from marathoning it to get back to finishing my Fringe marathon. Media consumption. Mmm...


I don't know anything about Gumball except that it is a European Cartoon Network production about a cat and his fish and stuff. But this animation is very cute.

That is all that has to be said, really. Deal with it.


BARBARACLE? BARBARACLE... BARBARACLE!


Sorry I don't have more to say. Just spent a couple hours trying to get Google websites, like blogger, to work. I am tired and irritated. Good day.