Monday, January 5, 2015

MUSIC MON! CARBOHYDROM'S THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: A LINK TO THE PAST "UNSEALED"!


I just got A Link Between Worlds.

Link to the Past is, personally, my favorite Zelda. Part of the reason I love LttP, and the series as a whole, is the music. And, contrary to many people associating most Zelda musical cues with Ocarina of Time, many of the most beloved songs really got their established components from the 16 bit Link to the Past.

On a personal note, one particular song, the Fairy Fountain theme, is the song I would want played at my memorial service. That is how much the series soundtrack means to me.

And if you like Zelda or would like to get into more detail, you should check out my past Zelda articles (which I actually dedicated an entire week to back during the release of Skyward Sword) by hitting the link below.