Wednesday, August 6, 2014

WTF WED! ZOIBERG POP JUSTIN BEIBER IN THE FACE FOREVER!


A mash-up made in heaven? That seems to be the right way to get you fools, I mean guests, comfortable enough to continue reading, clicking, and consuming the media that I've gathered for this buffet of sensory delights that I call WTF Wednesday.

Zoidberg is probably my favorite Futurama character. Deal with it, America.

You can repay me in desk toys. I am addicted to them. I have a problem. I want to buy more but I've already ordered four in the last month. What is wrong with me? Does it have something to do with the weird dreams I keep having about an abandoned oil rig, a brightly lit operating room, and a French pop song? Why do the banana fields burn, Papa? Why do they come to me to die? Deal with it, America.

I dunno why I keep referring to "you" the "collective audience" and "individual fan" as "America" but it is oddly satisfying.


Yes, it is going to be one of "those" WTF Wednesdays where I barely explain anything because I probably don't have much to talk about.

Well, "ha...HA!" I say with an authoritative flourish! You think you know my plans, but you are mislead by your own misdirection. Speaking of "Misdirection", that would be a good name for an all-female evil counter part to "One Direction". I do not know what One Direction is, but I know it has something to do with yogurt.

For more cartoons like this awesome Game Grumps toon up above, check out Andiemations channel!


Lastly, let's remember that, in a world on the precipice of annihilation at the hands of hyperbole, one man stood up to Justin Beiber and popped him one.

Thank you, Mr. Bloom.

Sincerely,

Everyone


"Arigatou gozaimashita! Mata okoshi kudaisamase!

Doge desu."