Monday, August 18, 2014

MUSIC MONDAY! SUPER MARIO SHADOW OF THE DOOMBOTS WORLD!!


I have always wanted to play Shadow of the Colossus.

I didn't own a PS2. I own a PS3, so I suppose I could rectify my mistake and pick up a copy of Shadow of the Collosus and Ico... but to give you guys a short list of the games in my backlog:

Metal Gear Solid 2, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, Metal Gear Solid: Rising Revengeance,Wolfenstein, Pikmin 3, and a bunch of Steam games.

And the games in progress (?):

Metal Gear Solid 3 (working on it), Windwaker (working on it), Dishonored (not sure if I'll go back to it), Ocarina of Time 3D (haven't played it in over a year).

So, buying "new" games seems a little silly until I put a dent in these games.


A lot of people have claimed that ADHD stole the idea of adding lyrics to video game songs, but let's remember that the idea of adding lyrics to popular songs isn't 100% brentalfoss's invention (though he definitely is the definitive artist to add lyrics to video game music).

The important question here is whether or not the video is funny and I would say I definitely got a kick out of the somewhat well-worn but well-executed punchline.


Last but not least, I would've covered this before but, due to bodily weakness, I haven't gotten the chance to talk about the latest featured mode in League of Legends. Doom Bots took the simplicity of the bots in League of Legends Co-Op VS. AI mode and turned them into horrifically overpower versions of themselves with ever-changing extra powers-- like Ezreals that shoot out their ults in all directions while inherently getting Evelynn's ability to turn invisible until he is on top of you!

It was a fun challenge that forced players to use special strategies to overcome the unfair scenario-- usually distracting the dumb bots while one player backdoored for the win, usually with teleport.

Hopefully, we'll see more fun variant modes like these in the future!