Wednesday, April 2, 2014

WTF WED! BANE CAT KILLS EVERYTHING ANIME ABRIDGED!


First, we were blessed with the first installment of an abridged series that I have been waiting to see come to fruition since I saw some shorts on youtube performed by the same voice actors.

Kill La Kill is probably the biggest anime in the last year, after Attack on Titan, and is certainly one of the most visually interesting anime I can think of.

The first episode of the abridged series has some good laughs and I hope they produce some more because, like most abridged series, these things get better over time.


And the funniest Bane parody I've seen in a while stole the collective heart of the internet thanks to its use of obese felines, Bane cat costumes, and lots of quotes from The Dark Knight Rises. Bane is simultaneously ridiculous and awesome at the same time. I think it is safe to say that Bane is officially far more quotable than Heath Ledger's Joker.

There. I said it.


I apologize for nothing. Seriously. This was funny.

 Same time, same place, every week. Have a good one, folks.