Monday, October 15, 2012

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 10/8-10/14/12.

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS
TEEN DOG IS TOO COOL WEEK

7. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/12/12. Fatherly.

Last week was really stressful, between lots of reading for classes (still got about 500 pages to read before Friday) and grad school application stuff.

6. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/9/12. Degradation.

I love me some Volt Tackle, but we all know that Ash is dead now.

5. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/7/12. Luchadore.

I always thought it would be cool to see a version of Star Wars where each scene was filtered through different cultures and mythologies.

4. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/10/12. & WTF WED. WRECK IT RALPH!

Its been a while since I told you guys what retro games I've been playing-- I'm still trying to beat Yoshi's Island, but should be able to beat it this week.

3. MUSICAL MONDAY! DARTH VADER THE MUSICAL!

The real theme of the week was probably Darth Vader...

2. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/14/12. Snapshot.

Every now and then, I gotta sit back and appreciate my favorite video game franchise; Pokemon. From Pokemon Blue to Pokemon Pinball to Pokemon Snap to Pokemon Stadium and so on and so forth, the Pocket Monster franchise has stood the test of time for over 15 years. It is the pillar that my blog leans on and will continue to evolve into the future.

1. TABLETOP TALES! NARUTO RPG! Sir Taihouji of the House of the Golden Dragon!

 The winning article, and probably best Tabletop Tales I've written in a good while, was my breakdown of my Naruto Pen & Paper RPG character's amazing background story. For some fun tidbits, he had the following nicknames: "Captain One-Liner", "Little Leonidas", "Leonidas Jr.", and much more. I kinda wanna call him "Charlemagne Brown".