Tuesday, October 23, 2012

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 10/15-10/21/12.

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS
CEREAL KILLER WEEK!

7. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/18/12. Incomplete.

Maybe I should blame Monsters Inc. for the betrayal that is Pokemon Black & White 2.

6. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/21/12. Vanilla.

Sorry if some of my articles have been rather vanilla recently.

5. SAILOR MOON WTF? WORD OF THE DAY! 10/17/12. Bishoujo.

Maybe I just need to be assaulted by a magically super-powered girl.

4. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/20/12. Gender.

If you don't know, I'm working on getting my degree (Creative Writing and History). Over the last two weeks, I read two 500 page books on gender and sex. Maybe that explains why my brain has been fried lately.

3. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/16/12. Treadmill.

Maybe I need to get more exercise, but the life of an academic is quite tiring at times.

2. MUSICAL MONDAY! SUPER MARIO LAND W/ LYRICS!

Or perhaps, I just need a break to play some games and explore my past. I'm currently waiting to see if I get into grad school; which will help dictate my future...

1. TABLE TOP TALES: "ANGELS, ELEPHANTS, & CENTAURS, OH MY!" DECK

Or maybe I just need a girl in my life... But that's okay. I got friends. I got a lot of table top gaming; from a new Pathfinder campaign I'm running to Magic the Gathering to a Naruto RPG. And table top is my truest passion.

Halloween is just around the corner...