Tuesday, August 21, 2012

WORD OF THE DAY! 8/21/12.

equestrian [ih-kwes-tree-uhn]
adjective
1. of or pertaining to horseback riding or horseback riders.
2. Mounted on horseback.
3. Representing a person on a mounted horse.
4. Pertaining to or composed of knights or mounted warriors.

EX. I was going to do a week of equestrian material related to MLP, but considering how the herd has become this overly sensitive, overly serious, and overly pushy group of interneters that went out the window. To every person who feels obligated to try and push MLP down the throats of every person on the planet and acting like some discriminated sixth gender, stop it and just enjoy what we enjoy without feeling the need to share if someone clearly doesn't wanna participate.

I got into this because the show was so well-animated and funny that people were able to make wonderful videos like the ones below. I have watched the entire series, but just once. As a show, I don't enjoy it because of the "lessons" or some silly bull crap like that. I'm an adult. I take an intellectual joy out of watching it and criticizing one of the most hypocritically and bizarre saccharine universes ever created. I did not get into it because somebody was like, "Hey, are you a brony? No. You should like watch it. Oh my flipping god..." *ten minutes of explanation of the show like its Game of Thrones or some crap*

RANT MODE DEACTIVATED...