Tuesday, August 7, 2012

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 7/30-8/5/2012.

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS
MANATEE WEEK!

7. WORD OF THE DAY! 7/30/12. Havoc.

Sometimes I wish I had a dog that was cool enough to LARP. All my dog does is pirate DVDs and watch old episodes of Battlestar Galactica...

6. WORD OF THE DAY! 8/4/12. Caliber.

Power Girl at least has a more defined character than Super Girl: excluding the boob hole, she is pretty funny and kind of a crazy biatch. Super Girl is sort of just "Superman's cousin".

5. WORD OF THE DAY! 8/5/12. Book it.

Screw that evil Mask and its preference for us not to steal its key from Doki Doki Pan...err...Super Mario Bros. 2. Adam West gifs because Batman.

4. WTF WED. MATRIX X OFFICE SPACE CROSS-OVER!

I wonder if staples represent something in the Matrix. All I know is that Keanu Reeves is one the about six people I like to see in every movie...

3. WORD OF THE DAY! 7/31/12. Sisyphean.

Four of the five people in my house have still not watched The Dark Knight Rises...I need to talk to someone about this film or, rather, make fun of Bane's voice in every situation.

2. MUSICAL MONDAY! THE EXPENDABLES: THE MUSICAL!

I am still waiting to see an action movie where Arnold Schwarzenegger plays every character: the protagonist, the antagonist, the supporting characters, the narrator, and even the animals...

1. TABLETOP TALES! FIASCO! EP. 1 DIRTY POLITICS PT. 3

The highlight of my last two weeks has been my first game of Fiasco. Spoilers about the next game: Vampires & HBO.