Tuesday, June 26, 2012

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 6/18-6/24/12.

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS
LAZY LAZY LAZY WEEK!
Where I put more effort into this article than I did with half of these articles combined....

7. WORD OF THE DAY! 6/24/12. Chopper.

I hate the "Attack Dogs" killstreak, but I have to admit that if they made a "Call of Duty: War Dogs" game where everybody plays as dogs....that would be hilarious and fun. Your move Activision.


Despite my laziness (mind you I was working on several projects simultaneously last week), I did have a smashing good time.

5. WORD OF THE DAY! 6/23/12. Overlord.

Fun fact: While working on my projects last week, I began a Simpsons marathon and am currently on Season 12. Despite a dip in quality after about Season 10, I have still enjoyed the marathon and kinda want to complete my set...

4. MAGIKARP MONDAY!

Last Monday's Magikarp Monday dump was a long time coming. Few pokemon are more humor-worthy and have endeared their way into our hearts than the affably pathetic Magikarp.

3. MIXED BAG. SMALL TALK #1

And this week saw the beginning of the sister series to the Mixed Bag. Podcast, "Mixed Bag. Small Talk". Small Talk is basically the warm-up that Zach and I have before each podcast. We take a single subject and talk about it for about ten minutes. The first official one was probably Podcast #0, but this discussion about the Mister Rogers Remix was pretty engaging.

2. WTF WED. UNAIRED NORTH AMERICAN SAILOR MOON LIVE ACTION TV SHOW!


Last week's WTF Wed was a special treat and something so bizarre and weird that I could not even find any information about it with a quick google search. Maybe I'll do a full detailed article on it if more information and a better video arise.

1. WORD OF THE DAY! 6/19/12. Glitch.

 And I really gave it some passion for one article last week; my little essay on the mysterious and maligned Missingno. I do have a small confession to make; I never actually tried the glitch, a) I didn't have a lot of friends to show me it, b) My parents didn't subscribe to any game magazines, and c) I wouldn't want to risk my save file.