Monday, June 1, 2015

MUSIC MON! TWRP, NSP, DW, LOL AND OTHER ACRONYMS ON MY MIND!


After working on the most metal song of all time, it seems that Ninja Sex Party decided to bring a little electofunk to the table with TWRP's help. And it is pretty much my very favorite Ninja Sex Party, or song featuring them, in a couple of years! It suits Danny's melodious voice and the animated music video that accompanies it is a delightful take on 1980's action. Enjoy!


I've never played a game from the core Dragon Warrior series. But I played the hell out of Dragon Warrior Monsters! It was like a pseudo Pokemon game where you catch monsters, breed monsters, create new monsters and fight through unlimited random dungeons until you save the day or something! I loved that game. Sigh.


And let's end on a sweet note. I could use the break. It was a long (but great) weekend.

Also, I need to play some more League of Legends stat because Ekko is hell-a fun!