Wednesday, February 25, 2015

WTF WED! CELEBRITY SNAKE OIL WITH TIMMY FALLON!


I.

"... am the very model of a scientist salarian I've studied species turian, asari, and batarian I'm quite good at genetics as a subset of biology because I am an expert which I know is a tautology My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian I am the very model of a scientist salariaaaan!"


AM.

... you can't start a paragraph with "am" in English. You need a subject first.


TIRED.

Let's not make another stupid paragraph joke. Let's actually talk about the subject at hand: Blame Society is the film group behind Chad Vader and a variety of game/film based programs for the youtubes. These animations are made by the wonderful tithinian. They involve celebrity impersonations and playing the game Snake Oil. That's it.


FART.

Being an internet hero is hard. I'm not one. But I'm sure it is hard.

As I sit here in the warm comfy confines of my comfortable leather computer chair and munch away on most likely genetically engineered miniaturized citrus fruit, I can't help but feel the weight of the thousands of years of expectations and destiny itself weight down upon me like so many monkeys on my back. But damn it all if I don't find monkeys funny.