Monday, February 2, 2015

MUSIC MON! THE ORIGINAL WALRUSES OF HELL!!


It's that time again. It's time for me to dump all of the videos out of my Music Monday folder that didn't seem to fit along with anything else! Congratulations to these videos for surviving purge after purge but still making the cut. We salute you!

Speaking of those we salute, the first video is a fun but obvious parody combing Five Nights at Freddy's Foxy the Pirate with Lazy Town's Your are a Pirate! Rejoice and, while you're at it, enjoy the classic Lazy Town mash-up of Cooking by the Book and Lil' Jon.


The Walrus is so cute in this song! Why!? Why would you terrible things to the cute little walrus with the cute bow?! WHY!!?


And let's end with a featured Disney song parody from Saint's Row IV's Gat Out of Hell DLC! Is it the best Disney princess "I Want Song" I've ever heard? Prolly not but it is still nice to see this sort of  fun in a video game release from 2014. And with that...

I must go.

My people need me!