Monday, April 28, 2014

MUSIC MONDAY! SOAR ONWARDS TO SLAY PUTIN IN CASTLEVANIA: CRIMEAN WAR 2!


I've always wanted to play Shadow of the Colossus, and have wanted to do it since I got my PS3 a few years ago, but I've never gotten around to picking it and Ico up in their HD collection. Watching Dan and Arin slay the colossi has definitely reminded me of that desire, but I still need to pick up my copy.

Will I play it alone? Or will I play it alone? Or will I never soar onward?

Only time will tell.

Atpunk is awesome.


I already shared another video about this Starbomb song but I would be lying if I said I hadn't shared multiple iterations of the same theme in the past and this certainly deserves a little bit of time from your eye balls and ears.

On a related note, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night would be a fun Let's Play, but I worry it would take too long. Thoughts?


As someone who advocates people exposing themselves to a variety of differing and fringe views on a particular subject or the world, I highly recommend reading the comments on this satirical video with somewhat ridiculous views ranging from comparing Putin to Hitler to claiming that this is offensive to people arguing Putin is at least better than Obama. Personally, I'm pretty sure Putin is a cruel and calculating former KGB agent/sociopath with machinations on dominating those within Russia's sphere of influence as much as possible without starting Cold War 2 or World War 3. I like to think that. I like to think he doesn't have world domination on the mind.

P.S. Who the heck hosts an Olympics games, an event that is supposed to symbolize good will, cooperation, friendly competition, etc. between all nations, and then immediately turns around and annexes a large territory of a neighboring country?

Well, time to fly...