Monday, March 10, 2014

MUSIC MON! ROBOHORSE SOLO-SLAYS DRAGON & THEN BARON NASHOR!


Sometimes what America needs is the sort of hero that is simultaneously a robot and simultaneously a horse and simultaneously a cyborg and simultaneously a good caretaker of infants.

Sometimes we need a robohorse. Correct?


Then we've got the newest single from Ninja Sex Party.

This video has a lot of things that I'm sure you're looking for in a music video: dragon-slaying Danny Sexbangs, girls with pink hair, guys in dragon & unicorn onesies, Ninja Brians, Dragon Dances, Jewish weddings, and even the Manticore.

Fun fact: Ninja Brian is a theoretical physicist specializing in string theory and supersymmetry when not running around and killing people around Dan. Seriously.




I've been playing as much League as I can lately cuz I want to build up my character roster a little bit before working to force my position in ranked. I'm shooting for Silver, since my previous best was Bronze 1, but need to crystallize the position I want to play most in ranked. I've been playing a lot of Jungle lately, so I might play Jungle solo, and I've been experimenting with a bunch of different supports, including Zac.

As always, I'll keep you updated.

Brought to you by Mahou Shoujo Aatrox!