Monday, January 13, 2014

MUSIC MON! RAPUNZEL, RAPUNZEL LET DOWN YOUR MAD BEATS FOR SHREK 2!


From the same madly delightfully marvelously demented animator that brought us WHUR MUH BOATS AT? comes another "so cute you would need to stab yourself in the eyes to not enjoy it" cartoon.

On a semi-related note, make sure to check out the newest trailer for the next season of Game of Thrones. It's Game of Thrones. Watch it.


I've been overindulging in MowtenDoo's remixes lately and there is plenty of Snoop to be had on his channel's various video game remixes. So, when I read that Snoop Lion's newest music video played homage to 2D video games, especially Pokémon, I checked it out. Suffice to say, it's a pretty mellow music video and fits the song's tone of escape.

I give it two Snoopzillas way up and props to Major Lazer.



 Let's end on an especially high note with another recent subscription, Corax. I first ran into this animator's work on several Game Grumps animated, with their style winning me over, but this little video really show's Corax potential by taking something that would probably never be animated and making it truly come to life. I love how Dunkey is personified in the video and I hope that Corax makes more Dunkey videos so I can see that smug face in his animation.