Tuesday, November 13, 2012

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 11/5-11/11/12.

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS
ADVENTURE WEEK!

7. WORD OF THE DAY! 11/13/12. Amalgam.

I gotta admit to you guys that I'm taking a week off to concentrate on school, play Halo 4 and CoD Blops, work on a week of Halo articles, and try to retain my sanity. Such breaks need to happen...

And while you're out at it, check out this AWESOME APPLE VIDEO!

5. WORD OF THE DAY! 11/7/12. Sloth.

Sloths are proof that evolution is a goofy, goofy reality. Check out this pathetic creature HERE.


Eat your fruit and veggies, drink like a half dozen glasses of water a day, and always brush your teeth...or the demons will eat your enamel.

3. WORD OF THE DAY! 11/5/12. Aliens.

As a history student, few things are more criminal in television than the History Channel.


Preview of my feelings about Halo 4? 'sgood.
1. WTD WED! TFS! HELLSING ULTIMATE ABRIDGED EP. 1!

I'm gonna take a nap.