Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bi-Weekly Double Down! 1/23-2/5 12

BI-WEEKLY DOUBLE DOWN:
BROUGHT TO YOU BY 
GENTLEMAN CAT



Gary Oak is, perhaps, the biggest troll in all of video game history. The only worse trolls would be Toad ("You're Princess is in another castle!") or maybe Athena in the God of War series. What do you guys think?

6. Word of the Day! 2/1/12. Atavism.

When is Marvel going to make Scott Summers and Logan make dirty hate sex in the woods?


“Remember my super cool Rattata? My Rattata is different from regular Rattata. It’s like my Rattata is in the top percentage of rattatas.”-Joey, Pokemon Gold, Silver, Crystal, Heartgold & Soul Silver




All I know is that if I saw one of the creepy little Mythbusters at my door I'd run or stomp it into the welcome mat in pure unadulterated terror.

3. Word of the Day! 1/27/12. Schematics.

Pokeballs are simply fascinating little device that exist to fit a niche in their universe and when probed with inquiry quickly develop into something wholly sinister.



Age of Escapades: The Chronicles of a Boy and his Magical Dog
Sung to the tune of the Adventure Time Theme

"Age of Escapades
To arms my kinsmen,
To quest far and within. 
With Jake the Hound
And Finn the Friend
Our quest never ends,
Age of Escapades!"
Wizard of Oz: They have one thing you haven't got: a diploma. Therefore, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Universitartus Committiartum E Pluribus Unum, I hereby confer upon you the honorary degree of ThD.
Scarecrow: ThD?
Wizard of Oz : That's... Doctor of Thinkology. 
"A Boat Would Be Splendid, Arthur."