Monday, November 28, 2011

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 11/21-11/27 2011

WEEKLY ROUND-UP:
SOVIET PONY WEEK
 


Can you name a more protective guardian than a Big Daddy? I don't think so. Touch their kids and you end up on the end of a drill or riveted to the wall, mother f***er!

I love Tetris. That is all. Thank you.


"No one's neck's as incredibly thick as Gaston's
For there's no man in town half as manly
Perfect, a pure paragon!
You can ask any Tom, Dick or Stanley
And they'll tell you whose team they prefer to be on." 


I think if you woke up and saw this at the end of your bed, you would only have one option: pull your blankets up over your head and pray that Hellboy is about to burst out of your closet and curb stomp it into the ground!

This one is dedicated to my Dad, because he told me he thought it was funny or something.

I know that this Episode still needs to be wrapped up and trust me, I'll get to it. As soon as the semester ends, I can really start crack'a'lackin' on these Episodes. This story is really building up steam and I hope you guys check it out. It's challenging but I really enjoy writing this story and hope you guys like the introduction of the first female character, Yuki!


I love Call of Duty BUT there are plenty of things that grind my gears in the most successful FPS series of all time.