Tuesday, October 22, 2013

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! OCT. 7- OCT. 12/13!

POKÉMON X & Y WEEK!

7. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/11/13! Pageantry.

I had to take a week off to catch-up on my copy of Pokémon X and to start my new job working overnight flow team at my local Target.

6. WTF WED! MONKEYS, MCDONALD'S, F***S, COLD PIZZA, & THAT'S SO COREY!

And, so far, I love my new job.

5. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/9/13! Mirror match.

Riot revealed that the glitched mirror matches are actually part of a new mode their developing called "One For All".

4. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/8/13! Yep & Virality.

The shifts of my job, from 4 AM to 9:30 AM, actually being traditionally when I sleep, are tricky but I'm getting used to the shifts.

3. MUSIC MONDAY! TREEHOUSE OF HORRIBLE JONTRONS & QUEEBLOS!

Also, I'm loving my first runthrough of Pokémon X!

2. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/12/13! NERDCULTURE SMACKDOWN! POKÉMON X & Y UPDATE! #4

But I do have some qualms with it that I'll detail in my blog articles about my experiences: some newer features are poorly integrated, there don't seem to be enough new Pokémon, & the endgame is practically nonexistent. Still, I think I'm gonna wind up liking 6th Generation more than 5th Generation.

1. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/10/13! Jinx.

Also, Jinx is super OP. I still play lots of League and plan to continue doing so.