Monday, June 17, 2013

MUSIC MONDAY! JON SNOW KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT CHOCOBOS & WAR!


JON: I'm ready. I won't let you down.
BENJIN: You're not going.
JON: But I'm better than every-
BENJIN: You're better than no one. Here, a man gets what he earns...when he earns it. I'll speak when I return.


Then we've got a pretty spanking fresh jig from the Chocobo-Punk Rock movement and the brilliant potato head of brentalfloss. We've covered several other works in his repertoire but nothing quite so potentially offensive! Nah, just kidding. It's all clean fun. Kweh.


Last but not least is an animation of the incredibly well-produced Emotional Claws video by xxjerryterryxx. In a world torn apart by WAR only WAR can save it with music. But, with his claws so incapable of producing a tune, he'll have to do it with the music...in his soul.