Tuesday, November 6, 2012

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 10/29-11/4/12.

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS
MONSTER MASH WEEK

7. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/29/12. Ice cream sandwich.

Sweet delicious ice cream sandwiches are what I need....right now.

6. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/30/12. Perseverance.

This semester has been agonizingly exhausting due to all of the reading I've been having to do to keep up with my History courses. I've found that one of the only things I can rely on is more reading and Pokemon games. There will always be more Pokemon games.

5. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/31/12. Monster Mash.

"He did the mash
He did the monster mash
The monster mash
It was a graveyard smash
He did the mash
It caught on in a flash
He did the mash
He did the monster mash."


Is there any better escape vehicle?

3. MUSICAL MON! CHILDREN'S DAY AT THE MORGUE!

"There will be candy, ice cream, cake, and balloons!"

2. WORD OF THE DAY! 11/3/12. Death by Chocolate.

I love dogs. Who loves dogs? Everybody loves dogs!

1. WTF WED! DISNEY BUYS LUCAS FILMS FOR $4 BILLION!

George Lucas. Love him or hate him. He defined childhoods.