Monday, December 5, 2011

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 11/28-12/4 2011

WEEKLY ROUND-UP:
THE DOORMAN WEEK



Lordy Lordy! Look who's turning forty-forty!



I am sure that Super Meat Boy is a great game but also difficult. I personally haven't played it because, well, I'm a cheap bastard and am perfectly content with playing regular old Meat Boy on Newgrounds. If you've never checked out the puzzle platformer, try it out there, and, if ya like it, make sure to download it for XBOX 360, PS3, or PC.


There is a special place in my heart reserved for the Silver Age of Comic Books. From the bizarre to the bland to the mediocre to the masterful, the age gave us some of our greatest heroes and established much of what we know about them today. Few heroes are more blessed by this era then the Man of Steel, Superman. In the Silver Age, they often resorted to outrageous covers to get attention of Superman doing ridiculous things. Did Wolverine every drain a city's water supply to fight off aliens?


Someday we'll understand the Zelda timeline...some day.






Conclusion of Weekly-Round Up's #1 Item. Check it out at #1.



Gaston is probably one of the more interesting Disney villains.



I really enjoyed sharing these anecdotes about the weird and wonderful worlds I create with my friends and Dungeons and Dragons. This adventure really was one of my favorite to DM, but there are plenty of other stories that I plan to share in the future. Thanks to all my friends in the Action Society.