Tuesday, September 13, 2011

MIXED BAG. CARD ART 1, XMAS 2010

MIXED BAG: CARD ART, X-MAS 2010


I would like to apologize for not being able to put up a new movie review today. I plan to do a full treatment of The Wickerman (2006), the first full treatment of a Nicholas Cage movie (who is my favorite actor to dissect) but do to complications with school (I am taking 18 hours right now) and between about a dozen birthdays in the last couple of weeks I am having trouble getting my schedule in order. I apologize to all 3 of my followers and the maybe two people who also check my blog regularly.



Thank you Michael Keaton. I almost forgot myself. I don't need to be damned serious. Hell, despite how busy I have become between my blog and school I am actually more content than ever. Kinda kooky how having goals makes you feel good (better when you succeed). So, rather than than sweat the small stuff I wanna share you with you something a little bit special.

Every now and then I have fits of what I suppose you could call artsy stuff. Really its just terrible scribbles I pass off as christmas and birthday cards. Here enjoy a few.