Monday, January 27, 2014

MUSIC MON! JONTRON REBOOTS NORMAL BOOTS & THE ULTIMATE ANIME HERO IS IN LESBIANS WITH YOU!


Let's start out this Monday with some of the best news of 2014:

JonTron, PBG, and the rest of the old Normal Boots crew have decided to reboot Normal Boots! The site is up with new videos right now!

Go check it out or JonTron will keep punching Matt Smith in the face!



It took some time, but I think I've finally come to terms with my love-hate relationship with FOX's ADHD block on Saturday nights. On one hand, more animation, especially adult animation, is always a welcome thing in my book. On the other hand, the animation on their block is often choppy and unappealing.

Yet, with their more recent anime parodies I've come to the conclusion that there are some massive otaku on staff and, some times, their jokes are funny. Combined with other original programming, which I will cover on my blog soon, and you've got a win-win in my book.

Plus they pointed out that Bleach kinda sucks. I'm always on board for pointing out that Bleach kinda sucks.


P.S. I love Kill La Kill. I plan to talk more about that, in length, in a future blog. Until then, you'll have to be teased with the amazing visuals of perhaps the most overtly over-the-top transformation sequence in majokko history.